• Alpha Bank Romania will never ask you for your access codes in any way (e.g. via phone or e-mail). These codes are strictly personal and you must never reveal them to anyone.
• Select access codes that are not easily guessed and are not being used on other systems and services.
• Keep the access codes confidential in a way that it is not feasible to be disclosed / stolen.
• Sign on to Alpha Click - Internet Banking only via the official website of Alpha Bank Romania (www.alphabank.ro) or using the presentation website (www.alphaclick.ro)
and never via other links appearing on other websites, search engines or e-mail messages.
• Verify the validity of the Alpha Click - Internet Banking page and the security certificate by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of the browser.
• Update your PC with the latest versions and security patches of the operating system and the browser.
• Inspect regularly your PC for viruses and other malicious programs using the latest versions of antivirus and antimalware utilities
• ATTENTION! There are malicious programs which could be installed unintentionally at your PC, trying to steal access codes. If, during your sign-on to Alpha Click - Internet Banking, you notice any 'unusual' messages that drive you to re-enter your access codes, stop the procedure. Call our Customer Service at 0800825742 (alpha) for local calls and +40 21 455 9999 for international calls and/or have your PC cleaned from viruses and other malicious software with which it may have been infected.
• Ignore and delete immediately 'suspicious' e-mails that ask you to provide your personal data, include links or attachments.